OIC 2017: Best Practices and Future Trends in Oncologic Imaging: Pearls and Pitfalls in Everyday Practice
Date of the Course
June 29- July 1, 2017
Frana Supila 12
20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
T +385 20 353 353
F +385 20 353 555
Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Hedvig Hricak
Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Maximilian F. Reiser
- Provide up-to-date reviews on the use of imaging to detect, characterize and stage common tumors.
- Illustrate the various newer systems for imaging response assessment in use today.
- Emphasize the basic principles of interpreting and reporting oncologic imaging examinations.
- Provide an extended, in-depth review of best practices in breast imaging.
- Present hot topics and emerging applications.
- Utilize interactive teaching and problem-solving case presentations.
- Employ workshops to allow additional interaction with the faculty.
10000 Zagreb, Croatia
T +385 1 4550 335
F +385 1 4550 242 www.meetme.hr
CME Accreditation - Continuing Medical Education:
“An application has been
made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event”
In case of cancellation of one or more registration tickets more than 60 days prior to the course, 75% of the registration fee will be refunded after the course. 60-30 days prior to the course, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded after the course. A cancellation less than 30 days prior to the course will not result in any refund. All cancellations have to be done in writing and sent to the OIC Office (via fax: +385 1 4550242 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Name changes will be treated like the cancellation of one registration and the new registration of another participant.
Badges and safety
The safety of all course delegates and participants is of utmost importance to the OIC. Security measures and precautions at the OIC 2015 venue have been tightened to ensure maximum security for all attendees. Badges must be worn visibly on the course grounds at all times. OIC reserves the right for staff to check participants' identification upon admission to and/or inside the course venue. Participants may at any time be requested to present adequate proof of identity, in the form of a passport, driver's license, national or military identification or student ID. Documents for the proof of identity must include a photograph and signature.
The course material (badges, etc.) will be made available to the participants onsite.
The meeting will be held in English. No simultaneous translation will be offered.
OIC is not liable for personal injury and loss of or damage of private property. Participants and the accompanying persons should obtain appropriate travel insurance.